
(Olympic credential)
One month to go!
I received my Olympic credential/Visa a few days ago along with a info packet from the AP. I'll be staying in two places....the Olympic Media Village and a hotel close to the rowing/canoeing venue (which is the event I'm covering). The AP has also provided some Chinese language lessons for staffers traveling for the Olympics. I've been studying the MP3 and .doc files and hope to at least be able to speak enough to solve any potential problem.
I've spent several days choosing the camera gear I will take and a way to pack it all. I plan to carry the necessary gear on board with me and to check a bag of gear along with a bag of clothes. It's been a little nerve-racking trying to figure out how to pack as much as you can in as small and manageable space as possible. It looks like I can carry only one bag on board for the longest flight so I will have to check two.
No comments:
Post a Comment