
(Chuck at Harley-Davidson Beijing)
I had the morning off so I decided to try to visit the Harley-Davidson store in Beijing (If I get a day off I plan on doing serious sight-seeing). It was an hour cab ride and I bought several t-shirts to make all my Harley buddies jealous!

(Entrance to Shunyi Hotel at night)
Yesterday I walked around Shunyi, which is kind of like the Davidson, N.C., equivalent of Beijing (north of the city and an upper class neighborhood). The area has bunch of shops and a few restaurants. It's nice and the people are very friendly.

(Street scene in Shunyi district)
We went back to the Chinese/Korean BBQ place for dinner. They prepare most of the food on a grill in the table. Pretty good food but we ate way too much!

(Korean BBQ cooked at the table)
Later today we have a short afternoon with rowing but some medal rounds in the kayak/canoe whitewater.
2 comments:
What a wonderful experience for you. Finding a Harley dealer, and if you can't drink bottled water, you have to drink beer! What a country! I've looked at some of your pics from there and they are great. Keep up the good work.
How do you say Harley-Davidson in Chinese?
Enjoying the blog, keep it coming.
Post a Comment